Qualifying begins: 20 June
The Draw: 24 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 25 & 26 June
Order of Play: 26 June
Championships begin: 27 June
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 20 JUNE
• Come prepared for all weather conditions, whether hot or cold, wet or dry
• Wear appropriate footwear (flip flops and high heels are not recommended)
• If you need to bring a bag select one that measures no more than 16” x 12” x 12” (40cm x 30cm x 30cm) and has as few compartments as possible. Wheeled bags are strongly discouraged. One bag per person.
• Please avoid packing any of the ‘Prohibited Items’ illustrated below – they will not be allowed into the Grounds
• Allow good time to reach the All England Club – local roads and transport networks will be congested and security measures are in place prior to entering the Grounds.
• If you face challenges/difficulties in negotiating distances or hilly ground, it may be easier for you to bring a wheelchair (please note that neither the AELTC nor St John Ambulance provides these for visitors).
• If you intend to bring alcohol, do not bring bottles of spirits
• Visitors with special dietary requirements are advised that they should bring with them what they need to eat and drink throughout the day. However, a selection of gluten-free products is available in the Aorangi Food Court, the Conservatory Kitchen, and Café Pergola
The following items are prohibited from the Grounds:
Visitors in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry or ejected from the Grounds. Prohibited items may be left in the Left Luggage facilities outside the Grounds or handed to AELTC security staff for disposal.
• Do not buy tickets from touts or any other unauthorised source – they will not gain you entry . Tickets are checked at all entry gates
• Do not leave items unattended at any time
• Allow good time to reach your seat or destination within the Grounds – do not rush through crowded areas