Qualifying begins: 20 June
The Draw: 24 June
Pre-event Press Conferences: 25 & 26 June
Order of Play: 26 June
Championships begin: 27 June
COME BACK FOR LIVE SCORES & LIVE BLOG FROM 20 JUNE
• Switch off mobile phones, tablets and other communications devices in the stands and around the courts, and keep any camera flashes suppressed
• In common with many other major sports and entertainment events, The Championships will not allow ‘selfie sticks’ into the Grounds
• Enter or leave a stand only at a change of ends and never during a tie-break
• Do not make a noise during a rally
• Never applaud a net cord or double fault
• Smoking, which includes e-cigarettes, is forbidden within the stands of any court and in all areas covered by legislation
• Smoking is permitted in open areas with the exception of within queues and the Aorangi Terrace (including the Orchard)
• Drinks can only be consumed from plastic or cardboard cups
• Babes in arms and children under 5 are not permitted in any Show Court.
Information on catering around the grounds can be found here.
Full maps of the grounds can be found here.